About Value Analytics Labs
Value Analytics Labs (www.valueanalyticslabs.com) is a fast-growing US-based healthcare data analytics/consulting group with expertise in health economic modeling, real world evidence, data/decision science, machine learning, and econometric modeling. We are known for developing innovative, scientific, and rigorous customized solutions in the healthcare industry.
At Value Analytics Labs, we value equity, collegiality, inclusion, diversity, and dignity for all. We strive for excellence and recognize that our differences make us stronger.
We are looking for driven, intellectually curious and creative team members. This is a unique opportunity to be a key contributor in an exciting field. There will be opportunities to publish work in scientific journals and make presentations at scientific meetings.
- Develop, validate, and execute algorithms and mathematical/simulation models for health technology assessment.
- Design mathematical/computational models to assess clinical and/or cost-effectiveness of new medical interventions (e.g., treatments, vaccines, diagnostics).
- Contribute to the development of project deliverables such as models, reports, manuscripts, abstracts/presentations for scientific conferences, etc.
- Academic or work experience in a quantitatively oriented field such as industrial engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics, or economics.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English.
- A PhD degree in a quantitatively oriented discipline such as industrial engineering, operations research, applied mathematics, computer science, statistics, or health economics.
- Background/experience in mathematical/computational modeling approaches (e.g., microsimulation models, agent-based models, compartmental models, statistical and machine learning models, econometric analysis) applied to healthcare.
- Knowledge of statistical software packages.
- Proven ability to write and publish for medical or scientific audience.
- Self-motivated and passionate for doing high quality work.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
- Curious and open to learning.
BUDOTEK Teknopark, Umraniye, Istanbul
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Data Scientist Position – Istanbul”. Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2021 but the position will be filled on a rolling basis. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.